Converting – Slitting and Rewinding
Welcome to Oshkosh Converting, your premier partner for custom slitting, rewinding, and converting projects for paper, plastic, film, laminates, and more. We are located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and serve all areas around Wisconsin, the Midwest, and throughout the United States.
Oshkosh Converting specializes in duplex slitting and rewinding services for a variety of markets and materials, including plastics, flexible film, laminates, printed substrates and more. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced team, we can handle even the most complex and challenging projects with ease.
Our duplex slitting and rewinding services include:
– Shear and razor slitting
– Edge trim removal for laminated and thin film constructions
– Up to 20 slit lanes with 1/2″ minimum slit width
– Material thickness from 0.0005″ to 0.050″ thick
– Support for a wide variety of materials such as nylon, polyester, PE, coated paper, metallized films, and more
– Full traceability from master roll to rewind rolls